Do the words “Emerging Health Leader” describe you? If so then becoming a member of Vancouver EHL will benefit you! Our members are professionals looking to develop their careers toward leadership and have passion for mentorship, creating networks, and career growth. Most members are within the first five years of their formal leadership careers; however we encourage participation from those in all stages of their careers. If you feel that EHL is a good fit for you then we welcome your participation and hope to get you involved!
How can I get involved?
There are two ways to get involved with EHL:
- Subscriber: subscribe to our email list-service to get the latest updates on EHL events and other health related news. All we need is an email address where you can be reached. Click here to subscribe.
- Membership: get more involved with EHL Vancouver by becoming a member ($25 annual fee). See below for details.
As a member you receive the same benefits as a subscriber plus additional benefits as follows:
- Exclusive access to healthcare and career related webcasts and publications from Longwoods Publishing and other partnering organizations, including a one-year subscription of Heathcare Quarterly
- Early-bird registration and preferential pricing for EHL events
- Royal Roads Executive Coaching
- Access to CCHL’s mentorship program ($500 value)
- Free admission to the CCHL’s annual mentorship event
- Discount and exclusive deals from Disnat online brokerage
- More to come!
To become a member just fill out this form.
Each term runs for a year from September to September. Membership will be renewed annually. As a member of EHL, we encourage you to grow the community of emerging leaders by sharing EHL Vancouver events with your colleagues, classmates, friends, and those whom may be interested in health leadership!