Call for Abstracts now available!
The Canadian College of Health Leaders (College) and HealthCareCAN are pleased to co-host the National Health Leadership Conference (NHLC). ThemedPathways to innovation and change, the conference will be held in Ottawa, Ontario on June 6-7, 2016.
This conference is the largest national gathering of health system decision-makers in Canada including trustees, chief executive officers, directors, managers, department heads and other health leaders representing various sectors and professions in health regions, authorities and alliances, hospitals, long-term care organizations, public health agencies, community care, mental health and social services. As well, the conference draws participants from government, education and research organizations, professional associations, consulting firms and industry.
- Provide a forum to enrich health leadership practices and innovations;
- Showcase leading practices and their success;
- Share issues of common interest in the areas of accountability, effectiveness and transparency in the health system;
- Address the challenges facing both policy-makers and health leaders in changing health service delivery;
- Discuss types of innovation and new technologies that can help to transform health systems; and
- Identify effective ways to execute and sustain complex changes.
Click on the image to download the Call for Abstracts or visit www.nhlc-cnls.ca.