Are you a young professional working in the health sector? Do you want to get involved in the improvement of health care and services in Quebec, while encouraging the transfer of knowledge with professionals from across Canada? Join our executive committee!
Emerging Health Leaders (EHL) is a pan-Canadian organization dedicated to promoting excellence in health. Founded in 2006 to provide an opportunity for sharing and networking with young health leaders, EHL now has more than 3,000 members in five provinces (eight chapters). Its actions are organized around three strategic orientations:
- Encourage and promote leadership skills and development, through mentoring relationships, educational events and exchange networks
- Develop strategic partnerships with health organizations and institutions, including CCHL, CHLNet, etc
- Strengthen the EHL network
EHL Montréal is currently looking for young professionals to take over the Montréal chapter. Ideally bilingual (French-English), the ideal candidates have advanced for up to five years as a professionals in the health sector. In accordance with the national constitutive charter, emerging leaders will:
- Collaborate and exchange with the other Canadian chapters of EHL
- Create and lead activities of EHL Montréal
- On average, board positions require an average of five to ten hours per month (about 20 for chapter co-chairs).
Interested in taking up the challenge? Send us a message email@example.com. Learn more about us on this website!
The Emerging Health Leaders Montreal Team