Mentorship Symposium – January 19th, 2017 5:30-7:30
EHL mission to support the development of emerging health leaders recognizes mentorship as a crucial component necessary in order to achieve this. EHL welcomes you to participate in an interactive and exciting event on January 19th, 2017.
- Join us for a mentor-lead discussion by Glenda Coleman-Miller, Executive Director of Patient Relations and Engagement & Patient Experience, as well as the Alberta Patient Concerns Officer at Alberta Health Services. The discussion will include opportunities for participants to engage in white paper brainstorming on everything you need to know to get started; from finding the right mentor to how to prepare for your first session
- Join us for some food, drinks and amazing dialogue
- 5:30 pm – 6:00 pm à Meet and Greet EHL Executive Team and members
- 6:00 pm – 7:00 pm à Guest Mentor and white paper session
- 7:00 pm – 7:30 pm à Free Range Networking
Registration now open! Registration $15. Looking forward to seeing you all there!