Emerging Health Leaders Nova Scotia Executive is currently looking for passionate, driven, and organized individuals to join the executive team. This is an amazing opportunity to contribute your expertise, ideas and energy to building EHL Nova Scotia and promoting outstanding leadership in health.
EHL Nova Scotia is looking to recruit for the Events Director position. This member will be an integral member of the Executive. Key responsibilities include the following:
- Carry out the overall planning, execution, and follow up of events as assigned by the Executive
- Primary contact/liaison with event speakers and presenters
- Provide relevant event details to the Communications Director at appropriate times
- Work with the Sponsorship Director to ensure that sponsorships are received
- Obtain quotes in regards to space, audio-visuals, catering, or anything else tied to an event
- Collaborate and provide information about promotional materials to Communications Director
- Has ownership of project plan deadlines
Executive members will hold positions for a one or two-year term to allow new team members the opportunity to lead EHL Nova Scotia and to allow for continuity when terms expire.
If you are interested in exploring this opportunity, please email EHL Nova Scotia via firstname.lastname@example.org by August 31st, 2014
Thank you! We look forward to hearing from you!
Here is some information about EHL Nova Scotia, the Executive team and how to apply!