Emerging Health Leaders (EHL) Calgary Executive: Call for applications.
Position – Director of Sponsorship:
EHL Calgary is seeking a director of sponsorship for our executive team. This position is responsible for fostering and maintaining connections with different organizations and groups such as private organizations, corporate groups, university groups and non-profit organizations, to encourage financial and non-financial support of EHL. This executive member will work closely with, and be supported by, the co-chairs and director of communication to ensure that EHL is promoted across all areas of healthcare and leadership in Calgary.
The duties of this role will be:
- Build connections with different organizations and groups such as private organizations, corporate groups, university groups and for-profit and non-profit organizations to improve EHL visibility and encourage financial and non-financial support.
- Contact potential financial sponsors explaining the vision and aims of EHL and request sponsorship in the form of monetary support, reduced fees for courses or events, or waived event space fees etc.
- Contact potential non-financial supporters to encourage their support in the form of speaking roles at events etc.
- Provide assistance at EHL events by setting up registration table, handing out pamphlets and taking attendance
- Work with communications coordinator to ensure that promotion of EHL is effective and appropriate
- Keep up to date with EHL visibility and reputation in the community by generating and gathering membership feedback eg. surveys, informal feedback, etc
- Attend executive meetings and share the results of your feedback and fundraising activities
- Participation in EHL Canada working groups as needed
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, addressed to Jessica and Theresa. Applications close Midnight, Sunday, October 8th, 2017.